Equestrian Showing Online
The Mane Show Accumulators are points based annual competitions where points are awarded each month in each class as per the table below.
There is a separate score board for Equestrian Showing Online & Everyday Dressage. The top 10 points scorers in each year on each scoreboard will win a beautiful luxury rosette, plus sash to the overall winner.
This year's Equestrian Showing Online Series accumulator is kindly sponsored by The Ripley Collection and the winner will receive a beautiful silver stirrup bracelet and surprise goody bag.
The Ripley Collection specialises in bespoke horseracing colours and an extensive range of beautiful equestrian jewellery and gifts; including earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings, cufflinks, brooches and tie pins. Hit the link and view their full range of luxury items on their website.
The 2022 Everyday Dressage Accumulator will be split into leagues, each with their own sponsor:
1. Walk Test League - Sponsored by Papercuts By Hannah
2. Intro League - Sponsored by @Attempting To Dressage (Instagram)
3. Prelim League - Sponsored by Conchie Saddlery
4. Novice League - Sponsored by Spencer Memorial
5. Elementary League - Sponsored By Global Showing The Online Horse Show
6. Prix Caprilli League - Sponsored by The Mane Show
ACCUMULATOR POINTS CALCULATION
1. The Equestrian Showing Online Series accumulator points are awarded to the exhibitor, not the exhibitor and horse combination
2. In the event of equal points at the end of the year, the number of 1st's (then 2nd's etc) will be used as the deciding factor
3.The Everyday Dressage accumulator points are awarded to each rider/handler and horse combination
4. In the event of equal points at the end of the year, the highest overall dressage score will be used as the deciding factor
5. In order for scores to count in the dressage accumulators, competitors need to compete in a minimum of two competitions within the league from the January and before the December competition in the same year
6. Please contact us if you would like to know your placing/score further down the scoreboard